Become a DIHAC Member or Renew Your Membership Today!
Dauphin Island Heritage and Arts Council (DIHAC) is a charitable non-profit organization that strives to create and maintain a network of visual, literary and performing artists and patrons, providing venues for educational arts programs, exhibits, shows and performances, and providing opportunities for the expression, appreciation and participation in the arts. We also provide educational programs to emphasize, celebrate and showcase the heritage and history of South Mobile County.
Your membership helps to support our programs, including:
- Art classes for area school students provided free of charge
- Youth Art Camp, a free summer program for area youth
- Dauphin Island Gallery, a community art and culture resource
- Native American Festival, an educational experience for the entire family
- Creative Monday, an arts and crafts program
- Adult art classes for beginner through advanced artists
- Last Friday Art Night, a Dauphin Island tradition